West Coast beaches and rainforests
Mt Aspiring National Park
Paparoa National Park
Franz Josef Glacier Terminal Face
This trip has a maximum of 14 guests plus two experienced guides.
You’ll visit really spectacular and off-the-beaten-track locations and stay in comfortable bed and breakfasts, lodges, apartments and hotels for the most part. Keep in mind that the most remote locations have limited accommodation options, but 5-star scenery!
Terms & Conditions
The fare includes just about everything, specifically:
• All guiding services. We have two guides per trip, a lead guide/driver and a co-guide/chef. On our smallest trips, one of our most
experienced guides will look after you.
• Comfortable accommodation for the entire period you are with us. We can also organise pre and post-trip accommodation, if you like.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner on most days, as indicated, with many delicious meals prepared by your guides, who are adept at
catering for all dietary requirements. In places like Queenstown there’s a wide variety of restaurants and we’ve found people prefer to check out the options on their own. Alcohol is not included, although we do spring a few drinks here and there!
• All activities described in the itineraries including hiking, kayaking, biking and rafting, except the optional extra activities that are
available at additional cost.
• All transportation from trip start to end.
• The highest level of service from our guides and from our experienced team behind the scenes. We’re always here for you and we always go the extra mile!