Welcome to beautiful Queenstown!
QUEENSTOWN i-SITE – NEW ZEALAND
We are Queenstown’s only official Visitor Information Centre and part of the nationwide Tourism New Zealand and Goverment approved i-SITE Network. i-SITE Queenstown is one of 90 offices nationwide here to give visitors unbias travel advice, forward itinerary planning, activities bookings and transport in Queenstown and around New Zealand.
We specialise in Queenstown bookings for:
- Accommodation, from luxury hotels, motels right through to budget backpackers and everything in between
- Transport, including rental cars, coach travel and chauffeured services
- Attractions and adventure activities
- Restaurants, entertainment and cultural activities
For up-to-the-minute Queenstown visitor information and booking services, our local travel consultants provide expert advice and assistance. Contact us for Queenstown and New Zealand-wide travel reservations.
Dart River Wilderness Jet
An unmissable journey into the Dart River Valley, where myth, heritage and fantasy come to life.
The Dart River Wilderness Jet is an exhilarating and spectacular journey deep into the heart of the world-renowned Mt Aspiring National Park. They are the only jet boat operator allowed on the Dart River.
- Over an hour of high-speed thrills on your Dart River Wilderness Jet. Experience the best jet boating in NZ, as you power into the Te Waipounamu World Heritage Area.
- Learn about the flora, fauna and rich history of the area on a 30 minute forest walk with your friendly guide.
- On a back-road Lord Of The Rings tour, discover Middle Earth and immerse yourself in setting of Peter Jackson’s treasured movie series.
- Learn about the Pounamu (Greenstone) that made the Dart River a key trading route for early Maori.
- Hear tales of early settlers who carved abundant farms from the harsh and rugged landscape..